effing hottest shit ever. such conviction.
Jake B., Identity Theft Victim
- Me: (screaming from downstairs) CHIWEN!
- Chiwen: WHAT?
- Me: COME HERE
- Chiwen: NO!
- Me: WHY?
- Chiwen: I'M CHANGING
- Me: WHY?
- Chiwen: BECAUSE I WANNA LOOK IMPRESS!
in 43 days i will no longer be a college student. or in england ;(
when i was growing up, we use to always say “mean old” to express any sort of astonishment, jealousy, actually…quite a few emotions. let me put this into perspective:
example 1 - “Damn! Mean old shoes….ALL fancy and shit!”
example 2 - “Trying to be a mean old gangster, or what?”
example 3 - “Mean old attitude, jesus!”
ok, so i was at work the other day and employed this phrase to express my adoration for a colleague’s shoes, who stared at me blankly. and i thought, oh its a british thing. BUT THEN, i asked this mexcian guy i work with that’s from CA and this other CA native, and both of them had no idea, you guys. they thought i was insane.
so, question: who the fuck knows this term?
- Chiwen: Oh my gods. You never believe it. Someone put the poop all over the bathroom at work!
- Me and Katie: What?
- Chiwen: No, seriously! Like, look like a shit bomb. Why would someone poop all over the republic?
- (background info: Chiwen works at banana republic)